Thank you for your interest in HLT Service Group.
We are interested in onboarding experienced CDL-A drivers who are courteous to our customers, professional with our staff, and proactive in resolving day-to-day issues that arise while handling intermodal loads. We are a family-owned company and we value the team members who have kept our business thriving since 2004.
Our drivers receive:
- OWNER OPERATORS: 70% of gross for each load; COMPANY DRIVERS: 35% of gross for each load
- with total transparency – you receive a copy of our customer’s prenote
- Home daily
- Direct deposit settlements
- Fuel card
- Detention pay
- No forced dispatch
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
Please review our guidelines before completing our online application.
To qualify with HLT Service Group, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must meet all DOT requirements and qualifications
- Must have at least 3 years CDL driving experience
- Must have a clean driving record – keep in mind that any violations are subject to our review and may not necessarily eliminate your candidacy
In order to proceed with filling out this form, you will need to have the following:
- Social security number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver’s license number
- Driver’s license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 5 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history (if any)
Please note that any field that has a * signifies you may not proceed until that field is completed. If you encounter any problems or can’t continue for some reason, please contact Safety at 708-728-0962 – press “2”.